Saturday, March 11, 2006

Number 40 Gives Us Fans Another Year.


As most of you already know the A-Train, Mike Alstott is returning for another year with the Bucs. This is great news for the Bucs, Mike and us fans. As I have said over and over again, Alstott is my favorite all time player. So with this move, I am so looking forward to this season. I know that Mike will not get many carries, which I am ok with.

However, as a fan I am happy, but as a fantasy football owner, who has Cadillac as a keeper in 3 leagues, I am a little worried. I know that the A-Train will rob the Cadillac of the goal line carries, which could cost me over $1200.00. But oh well, I am still keeping Cadillac, and I am glad that Mike will return for one more run. Who knows maybe this is our year and Alstott and Brooks can retire with two rings.

Here is the ESPN story about Alstott new contract.

No comments: