Saturday, January 07, 2006

Buccaneers Season is Over.....



Well our season is over, the Washington Redskins knocked us out of the Playoffs. Well I should say we knocked ourselves out of the Playoffs. Two costly turnovers in the first half really was the difference in this game. The second half we played a lot better, but it was not good enough. How about the Buccaneer Defense, I was wrong we are not number 2 in the NFL we were number 1 going into this game.

Overall I am happy it was a great year. Jon Gruden is my coach of the year from a 5-11 season to a 11-5 season. Our team is young and will just get better.

I am just happy that we made the playoffs this year. Watch out for the Buccaneers next season.

Keep reading the Pewter Pirates Blog, just because the season is over does not mean the blog is over. I have so much Buccaneer info and I live in Tampa, so I am always getting all the scoop and gossip I can.

5 comments:

Todd said...

I know you're upset, but Tampa played a hell of a game. With some OL help and an experienced Chris Simms, you guys will be contenders for a long while.

Cutthroat Pirates said...

Todd, yeah bro it is hard to swallow, but like I said I am happy over all with this season. Thanks for the support. Good Luck tomorrow against the Giants represent the NFC South for us all.

j merlino said...

The Bucs have a bright future ahead of them.

Cutthroat Pirates said...

Colorado Hurricane, I agree we do have a bright future. I was sad that we lost the Playoffs, but I am happy overall. Now we can start drafting those Hurricanes.

mhofeld said...

Great defensive effort, just needed a little more experience at quarterback.