Friday, January 12, 2007

Up to date.




How about those Florida Gators. Congrats to the Gators. I have never been a huge College Football fan, but living here in the bay area, I had to support the Gators and watch the game. WOW, and I am glad I did! That had to be one of the best games I have ever seen.



Now for WWE news, I am not sure what Vince McMahon is thinking as of late. The WWE has taken part in the Donald Trump vs. Rosie O'Donnell feud. They even had look a likes and hosted a match on Monday Night Raw. Which was very lame.


The match did get national coverage as "Entertainment Tonight" made a brief mention about the match this week, while "Good Morning America" aired 30 seconds of the match. Neither show had anything negative to say about the segment. Howard Stern also talked about the segment on his show this week and said it was awful and called Monday Night Raw lame." I will post the Donald Trump on Letterman, and I will try to find the WWE fake wrestling match with Trump vs Rosie. The whole fight started when Rosie on "The View", Rosie O'Donnell took aim at Donald Trump after he held a press conference and announced that despite allegations of underage drinking, drug use and sexually explicit behavior, Tara Conner would enter rehab and retain her crown.

I must worn you she is hot. I am on Donald's side on this one. SHE IS NOT FIRED.







No comments: