Thursday, January 11, 2007

The new and improved blog.



Cutthroat is back from the dead, well not really. I am still in nursing school and still in the top of the class. Its been a challenge to date, but I will survive.
As you have noticed, I am changing my blog. I am tired of the same old Buccaneer Blog. I felt limited about what I could write about, and lets face it there was not really much to write about with the Bucs this season. Never fear, I would never abandoned my beloved Bucs. I am just adding spice to my blog. I have many loves, and this blog will cover most of them now. It will be about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, my love for Pro-wrestling to include the classics days of wrestling, and wrestling entertainment as it is today. I will discuss my love of weight lifting and power lifting with my workouts, supplements, and diets. I will include more photos and videos then ever before. I will talk about the NFL, and fantasy football. So bare with me as I bring it all to you like never before.

1 comment:

breatnyS said...

Buccaneers are the best team in the NFL, As far as I m concerned, we have great fans, really the whole city of TampaBay will say that. In TampaBay if you want to watch the Buccaneers in style good luck with that, all the Buccaneers premium seats get sold out the day they show up in ticketmaster. Buccaneers tickets are sometimes 2 or even 5 times the face value. Anyhow If you get lost I have a new sight for u guys
http://www.ticketwood.com/nfl/TampaBay-Buccaneers-Tickets/index.php
Buccaneers tickets
Anyhow I though this is something would interest you, a tip from a Buccaneers fan GO Buccaneers!!!
God bless Football