Wednesday, August 02, 2006

No afternoon practice the Bucs do the Movies instead.


Well I am home, since the Bucs will not be holding an afternoon practice. Thanks to my Buddy who works for the Bucs called me and told me practice was cancelled. Coach Gruden has decided to let the Bucs go to the movies as a team. The Bucs will be watching a movie called "Invincible" which is a true story of Vince Papale, a 30 year old teacher who quit his job and tried out for and made the 1976 Philadelphia Eagles. Thanks to my buddy for that movie info also.

I can now update you all on Bucs News:
It seems Coach Gruden is is unhappy with the number of passes rookie wide receiver Maurice Stovall has dropped. I could hear Gruden yelling at him from a mile away. Gruden told the St. Pete Times:
"We have one guy who obviously has to starting catching the ball,"
The Buccaneers selected Maurice Stoval in the third round of the draft. With Gruden already fired up about Galloway, Clayton and Boston it looks as if Stoval might find it hard to make this team this season. Maybe Practice Squad is where he will end up.

No comments: