Saturday, May 27, 2006

Happy Memorial Day Weekend to All.


Memorial Day, originally called Decoration Day, is a day of remembrance for those who have died in our nation's service.

Happy Memorial Day to all the Blogs writers and readers out there. Most of you do not know about me, but what is written on my profile (which is not much). I served in the US Army from 1991-1997, I was stationed with the 82nd Airborne Division as a US INFANTRY PARATROOPER. I have over a hundred jumps all at night at about 0300 hours. (3:00 Am for nonmilitary). I have seen my share of hell, which I won't talk about. However, I salute all those that have served past, present, and future. We most never forget those that died to ensure our quality of life. If it was not for those soldiers, airmen, seamen, and marines, we would not even be able to watch sports like the NFL and write blogs using freedom of speech.

Anyway please take a moment of silence and remember our fallen fellow Americans, and say a pray about the soldiers who are still fighting overseas today. May your weekend be safe.

No comments: