Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mothers Day


Cutthroat Pirates would like to send a Happy Mothers Day out to all. What did I do for my wife on Mother's Day? Well I entered her into the Best Moms in the Bay Area Luncheon with Buccaneers Ryan Nece and Shelton Quarles. Out of 900 applicants she was selected as one of the 50 moms to be honored. So on Friday we went to Raymond James Stadium for lunch. This was a 5 star meal, catered and everything. My wife and I got to hang out with Shelton Quarles and Ryan Nece, we got our picture taken with them and they signed autographs. My wife also got a nice gift bag filled with all kinds of goodies. I was afraid that she might not like it because it was Buccaneerish, but the Bucs went all out for these 50 moms. My wife and I really enjoyed talking with the Tampa Mayor, Pam Iorio, she is truly a remarkable women and she has made Tampa a better place. It turned out to be a really nice Mother's Day gift, which my wife really cherished.

I like to thank Shelton Quarles and Ryan Nece for selecting my wife and making this her day.

No comments: