Wednesday, April 26, 2006

The Rumor Mill

With Saturday being the NFL draft, and the speculation of who the Bucs will take with the 23rd pick? Well I went to the source this week and I was told on Monday that the Bucs would decide on whether or not to give free agent defensive back Charles Woodson a contract. I was told that if Woodson signed with the Bucs by Thursday, then the Bucs would draft an offensive linemen, but if they passed on Woodson, then the Bucs would take a corner. But wait hold everything, The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have lost their bid for Oakland Raiders free agent defensive back Charles Woodson, who agreed to terms on a seven-year, $52 million contract with the Green Bay Packers on Wednesday. So if my source is right, then I would be wrong. I for sure had the Bucs taking an offensive linemen (Marcus McNeill) in the 1st round or even maybe a wide receiver, which I still think is smarter then a corner. However, it seems that Ski over at best bucs blog might have called this one right. Well it is only two days away, and I will be having a huge draft party with most of my fantasy football buddies and families. So I might not get to post until late that night. So to all good luck with the draft.

No comments: