Tuesday, March 20, 2007

ARE YOU READY....



I said are you ready.
As most of you know, I am a huge wrestling fan, and I have even met a lot of the wrestlers specially when I was stationed at Fort Bragg. Well next year I get to go to the Super Bowl of Wrestling.

The Orlando Sentinel is reporting that WrestleMania 24 will be held at the Citrus Bowl. The Citrus Bowl holds 65,000 people. The full article is available here.

According to figures generated by the Central Florida Sports Commission, WrestleMania 24 is expected to pump an estimated $25 million into the local economy, while creating jobs and generating the type of excitement that a world- class event brings to a world-class city.

1 comment:

Muscle Warfare said...

John Cena. wow! He always put on a good show. The best wrestler I've ever seen.