Thursday, July 20, 2006

Buccaneers Signed Rookie Tight End Tim Massaquoi

The Buccaneers signed rookie tight end Tim Masaquoi on Wednesday. Terms of the deal were not disclosed. The team selected Masaquoi in the seventh round of the draft back in April.

Sorry it has taken me a short while to get the Bucs news out, I have taken an early retirement from Law Enforcement, and now I am starting to prepare my new career as a RN. So, I have been preparing for school. After having a BA in Business and going back to school, for an AA in a science field, I have much more respect for my new career, plus it pays almost double what I was making.

Anyway it has kept me off of here a little, but never fear, I will still be around. Plus I will be still going to training Camp almost every day, since school starts near the end of August. So I should have pictures of training camp posted on here daily.

No comments: