Monday, July 24, 2006

Bruce Gradkowski signs.......


Toledo quarterback Bruce Gradkowski signs with the Bucs. The Bucs took Gradkowski in this years draft with one of their two 6th round picks.

From what I have read, Gruden has the hots for this QB. Could this spell doom for Rattay, or even McCown and most defiantly Jared Allen.? If Gradkowski has a great training camp, which all indicators point to yes, this might hurt Simms contract next season, specially if Simms has a bad year (Which I hope not).

It is funny how most of the media is referring to Gradkowski as the future QB of the Bucs. I already like this guy, but we have heard this before, with King, Simms, and now Gradkowski. So lets just see what happens.

To make room for Gradkowski on the 89-man camp roster, the Bucs released first-year fullback Robert Douglas. Draft picks do not count against the 80-man (plus exemptions) roster until they have signed a contract, but they cannot report to camp without a deal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I think you've done a very nice job with your blog. I have had a chance to browse your site and I think many people would enjoy reading it. I would like to link to your site from my site.

For the past few months I have been working on my site www.writeonsports.com. It is still in the process of being developed and will be finalized in the next month (or so). The premise of the site is to provide a centralized area where independent people, who like to write on sports or read about sports, are able to find articles/authors they enjoy. As part of my website, I am going to provide a "sportsblog library". This will provide readers a searchable data base to find the sports teams that they enjoy reading about. I would like your site to be part of the sportsblog library. If someone searches for the Buccaneers they would be able to find a link to your blog.

I am not looking for a straight listing of all the blogs that relate to each team; I am looking for a place where someone can go and find a well written blog that offers information to the knowledgeable reader. I think your site provides such a quality. As such, I would like to invite you to be listed in the sportsblog library.

Anyway, I look forward to your response and I hope you will accept my invitation.

Thanks,


David Crowe
dcrowe@writeonsports.com
Write On Sports LLC
www.writeonsports.com