Tuesday, June 13, 2006

My 3rd blog


For those of you who has a love for Pro-wrestling like I do, I am starting my 3rd blog dedicated to Pro-Wrestling.

Just as my love for the Bucs, I also have a love for Pro-Championship wrestling. This started when I was a little boy and my dad would take my brother and I to the Civic Center in Punta Gorda, FL where I grew up at (yes Ski, this is where the big hammerhead was caught), and we would see great names like Ric Flair, Dusty Rhodes, Mike Graham, and Magnum TA. When wrestling became big, they stopped wrestling at the Punta Gorda Civic Center, which is no longer due to hurricane Charlie. I had to goto the Fort Myers Civic Center and watch the big stars like Sting, Lex Luger, Ric Flair and such. Today, I still follow wrestling with a passion. So I am creating a wrestling blog, which will be as technically advanced as this blog. I promise it won't interfere with the Bucs Blog, "Pewter Pirates" come first, followed by my fantasy football blog www.playmakersffl.blogspot.com, and my wrestling blog at www.ospw.blogspot.com.

No comments: