Friday, October 21, 2005

Tampa Bay Buccaneers



This is my first blog. I wanted to set up a blog about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. I love the NFL, and I play fantasy football. I am a huge fan of the bucs from past, present, and future, you could say I am obsessed with the bucs. I became a bucs fan when I was little. I joined the army after highschool, and it was hard for me to keep up with the bucs. I had to read about the games in the Monday newspaper. I am out of the army now, and live in the bay area. I follow the bucs religiously. I love the old uniforms and new uniforms. I was on the season ticket waiting list for five years, and I am now a 2005 season ticket holder. What a way to start this football season with season tickets, and Carnell "Cadillac" Williams as the 5th overall draft pick. It is now October and the Bucs are 5-1. If your a bucs fan, you are loving this season.

I am creating this blog to talk with other bucs fans about every sort of thing: From this season (2005), past seasons, players, coaches, greatest bucs of all times, drafts, and any other related topics.

No comments: